Direct Mailing List
“Drive your message home with direct mail.”
From targeted mailing lists to design and delivery, we have everything you need to get your direct mail message into the hands of the right audience. Promoting your business with our direct mailing list services will take the platform from starch to star at the top.
With Direct Mails proprietary market intelligence and extensive mailing list development products, you get the data segmentation and modelling information you need to precisely target your outreach and fuel customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty/win-back.
As many companies search for new ways to reach customers and prospects, traditional marketing approaches like direct mail campaigns are often replaced with online advertisements and other technology-based techniques. But direct mail still offers one of the most consistently effective forms of advertising. Creating a direct mail campaign is an easy and cost-effective way to maximise your advertising efforts.
1. Direct mailing is highly targeted. Each direct mail campaign can be tailored for a specific audience, from long-time customers to new prospects. Thus, customers receive only offers or information that meet their individual needs or buying habits.
2. Direct mail can be personalized. In addition to targeting customers with relevant campaigns, direct mail pieces can be customized to include names and other personal information. This personalized touch means that customers are more likely to heed your message and follow through with a purchase.
3. Mail is tangible. Because direct mail is essentially delivered directly to customers’ and prospects’ hands, they are virtually guaranteed to see and read your message. Since customers can also physically touch a piece of mail, they are more likely to see its contents as reliable.
4. The format is familiar. Postal service is one of the oldest public-service institutions in most developed countries. While many customers may be skeptical about email messages or other novel marketing media, they remain more receptive to direct mail, to which they are accustomed.
5. The results of direct mail can be measured without complicated analytics. To track the success of a direct mail campaign, one need only count the number of inquiries made or coupons redeemed from a given mail piece.
6. Creating and executing a direct mail campaign is easy. Using widely available desktop publishing tools, anyone can design a direct mail piece. Furthermore, may user-friendly, web-based direct mail programs allow businesses to design mail pieces, import mailing lists, and have each campaign printed and sent.
7. Direct mail is cost effective. While the creation itself is easy and affordable, actually mailing each campaign is also relatively economical. Mass mail rates are available for any form of direct mail campaign.
8. Direct mail supports other marketing efforts. Mailed materials can support and brand building through other media. Building a cohesive marketing campaign that includes both traditional approaches, like direct mail, and new technology, raises awareness and reaches customers and prospects who may prefer more established marketing venues.
9. Direct mail has a proven track record. Because this technique has been so widely used for a long time, much data exists to demonstrate its effectiveness. Direct mail campaigns offer reliable returns with negligible cost.
Despite the attention currently paid to other forms of marketing, direct mailings still occupy a well-deserved place in thoughtful, comprehensive marketing campaigns. The flexibility, affordability, and user-friendliness of direct mail make it an excellent option for any company that wishes to create a cohesive and effective marketing program.